Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Cards


Hey-Hey!  I didn't scraplift these.  I actually came up with these on my own.  Imagine that.  HaHa!  I did the first one and hubby thought it wasn't very Christmas-y so I changed the colors to green and red.  He liked that one much better.  TAC stamps were used for this card.
I used heat embossing for these next cards.  Again, I came up with one template but wasn't crazy about it so I ended up going with the second one.  The sentiment inside is the same sentiment I've used every year since I started making cards.  I'm sure our friends and family are saying "Jeez - get a new sentiment stamp already".  LOL!
 


We created this 'Santa Suit' card at one of our SU! club meetings. My cousin actually made this for her family's Christmas cards that year.

Below are our main Christmas cards for 2008.  I didn't make enough which is why I had to make a few of the ones below this picture.  I made these using my Cricut machine.  I love this machine!!  Of course, with both projects, I used stickles - lots and lots of stickles!
 

 I plan on doing these for all our cards next year.  I have to do about 60 every year.  Good thing making these is therapeutic!  I made these using the Cuttlebug machine and the lace tree embossing folder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment