Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scrappy Mojo

Well, as you can tell, I haven't posted anything in a long while. Between the long hours at work and trying to focus on my family when I'm not at work, my scrappy mojo is gone. I'm also feeling pretty limited, which bums me out. I love, love, love, SU!, as you can tell by my demonstrator-ship, but I can't mix and mingle my crafty items if I want to show them off. It has to be ALL SU! products (this is their policy). I am hoping that by getting this off my chest, I can feel better about it and move on and find the mojo that I so desperately want to find! : ) If you've struggled with this, please let me know what you've done in the past to overcome it. I usually just let myself 'take a break' from crafting and eventually it comes back to me. What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment