Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank You Cards


Does the pink one look familiar? It's just like one of my birthday cards except with flowers and a thank you sentiment. The 2nd card was made using the SU! Alphabet Soup stamp set and my Cricut. I used the Mini Monograms cartridge for the U and the green square behind it.
Here is a simple thank you card... I used the heat embossing technique and it has the same thank you sentiment as the pink card above.
 

 I totally scraplifted the red card straight from the SU! catalog.  That catalog sure is chalk-full of great ideas.  The second card I created on my own.  It took some time with all the layering and I realized I need the ticket corner punch from SU! as it took me forever to cut the edges around both layers of the thank you sentiment.
Here is a little thank you tag I made to throw into the orders of crafty things I sold on ebay.  Just a little something...

No comments:

Post a Comment