Sunday, January 25, 2009

Friendship Cards


This friendship card is actually a thank you card also. I used the same tag technique I mentioned in the birthday card section. When you open the card there is a little stamped image that says 'Thank You' but you can't see it when the card is closed. I used versamark ink and embossing glitter and heat embossed the flowers on the green strip.
 

Okay, this is one of my all-time favorite cards! It is a flip card. I made these for a card swap. Thank goodness I only had to do 12 of them - or should I say, Oh my goodness, I had to do 12 of them! LOL! I really do put a lot of pressure on myself when it really isn't necessary. I was so happy with these when they were done. They turned out just like I wanted them to. The front has a pre-printed sentiment on it and stamped images, the back just has stamped images and space for a hand-written sentiment.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment